Notice: Hopewell Clinical remains OPEN as an essential business. We are still scheduling appointments and holding group sessions (under 10 people). We are following all enhanced cleaning protocols under CDC guidlines, to ensure your safety during the Covid-19 pandemic. We are temporarily waiving certain admission fees and have begun to offer tele-counseling (ZOOM, etc..) to complete service recommendations (group and individual hours). Please call for more information and to see how we might help you during these difficult times.
Classes/Groups at this Location
10 Hour Drivers Risk Education Class
- Classes are scheduled every 2-4 weeks on average
- Monday – Wednesday 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM and Thursday 6:00 - 7:00 PM
- Special arraignments can be made to complete the DRE in the mornings
- Fees to be paid at the time of the class (unless found to be indigent)
- Please check DRE class times however, by calling the office near you
Substance Abuse Education and Therapy Groups
For those assigned 12+*, 20+, or 75+ hours of substance abuse programming**.
Quincy Group Schedule:
- Monday (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM) Evening Groups
- Friday (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
- Wednesday (9:00 AM - 11:00 AM) Morning Groups
- Thursday (9:00 AM - 11:00 AM)
Individual Counseling may also be required.
* 12 hour Moderate Risk - Early Intervention program - 3 hours per week maximum
** Pace of treatment may vary depending on individual needs/treatment plans