Notice: Hopewell Clinical remains open as an essential business. We are still scheduling appointments and holding group sessions (under 10 people). We are following all enhanced cleaning procedures to ensure your safety during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Please contact our agency to learn more about adolescent services at Hopewell. Adolescents with substance abuse issues affect the entire family. All young individuals involved in Hopewell's programs are treated with respect and confidentiality. Parent education is often required and treatment gains are always greater when family counseling is incorporated as part of the client's care plan. Below is a brief description of services.
Specialized Adolescent Program
- Generally referred by the courts for minor drug or alcohol offenses
- Adolescent Alcohol and Drug Assessment with Family Member/Guardian
- Group Education - Times as Scheduled (Saturday mornings-3 hours)
- Individual Counseling Session (Scheduled)
Hopewell Clinical is licensed for Level I and II Adolescent Programming
- Designed adolescent group treatment times/hours vary based on office location, client needs, and enrollment numbers. Please call to inquire as to dates and times for specific DUI or other adolescents/juvenile treatment programming.
- Adolescents not involved with the MC3 program can complete treatment recommendations through individual counseling appointments.